Learning with Autism Primary School Award
The Learning with Autism Programme focuses on a whole school approach. You can apply for your school award by completing the form below, please ensure that;
- all teaching staff have completed the teacher certification scheme
- all learning support staff have successfully completed the LSA certification scheme
- all other support staff (including admin staff and governors) have completed the ‘ASD Aware’ scheme
- the majority of KS2 pupils must have signed the Autism Superhero Charter
- practice has changed in the school
We are able to check the completion rates for your school. If these are adequate, we will issue your certificate and enter your school onto our database.
To see which schools have completed the Learning with Autism programme, click HERE.
Thank you for completing Aware Schools application form.
Your application is currently being processed, once completed you will receive your Aware Schools certificate.